"We love our work, we believe in what we do, aware of the difficulties but also aware that passion stimulates and always generates beautiful things".
In 1920 the passion for the ancient profession was born and the first workplace was opened by Cav. Giuseppe Marini with the name of Fonderia Ghisa Palazzolese, in via Maglio 1.
In 1948 Arturo, Giuseppe's son, temporarily left the University of Pavia and joined the company to help out due to his father's health problems.
In 1961 Arturo became the pivot of the company, inaugurating the new headquarters in via Brescia 47, where the tradition continues today with structural and technological improvements.
In 1981 Lino, Arturo’s son, joined the company, young and already determined.
In 1985 The company is transformed into Snc under the name of Fonderia Marini Arturo & C. S.N.C.
In 1999, the company moved to its new headquarters in via Kupfer 45, where Lino, with his commitment and the help of sisters Stefania and Cecilia, evolved the production reality. In the same year Mauro, Stefania’s son, joined the company.
In 2006 the company is transformed into Fonderia Marini S.R.L. and Francesco II, Stefania’s son, joins the company.
In 2011 Acquisition of a new warehouse as an equipment store, in via Kupfer, 42 and Laura, Lino's sister, joins the company to develop the international market.
The desire for improvement makes the company a reality which is always undergoing transformations, respecting an almost centenarian tradition.